Thursday, August 28, 2008

Renovations



Taking the old and transforming it into something new and even more beautiful, wouldn't you agree?
(The top picture was made to look scary on purpose!)

8 comments:

Blessed Mama said...

Lovely lady! The expression in that first picture does seem a little "I'm being booked for something scary." :) I love the new do!

davesonya said...

okay so seriously that top photo is beyond scary...it's like a fugitive or something...
your new 'do is perfect for your pretty face!
~Sonya

Asher and Ellie's Family said...

Oh... we liked your long hair, but the new hairdo is very beautiful!!

Michelle said...

Very pretty! I think she resembles Ginny. So sweet! She has really great hair, too.

Anonymous said...

I love the new hair!!!

The Bailey Crew said...

looking like the yummy mommy you are!!! brave, brave girl!!!

Our Family said...

I love it!

Kevin said...

Very successful before and after to provide improvement. Also, succesful in looking scary in that top picture.
But looking quite cute in the pic with the short hair.