I was thinking something the other day while sweeping. Ezzie wanted his broom so that he could join me in cleaning the kitchen floor, or so I thought. Well, I got him his broom and instead of helping me with the floor he seemed to be trying to sword fight with me! Either that or he wanted to play hockey with the brooms, but with no visible puck-like object I don't think that was the case. At any rate, I started to think about my boys and their love for any kind of weapon, with swords and specifically light sabers the weapon of choice at the moment. Not even having ever seen the movies, they still know that Star Wars is the ultimate movie of all time. Might be accurate even! Well, I decided to count up the number of swords in their play area, to see if there might be a correlation between the number and how obsessed they are with them. I only included the wooden ones(which I built with them), not the plastic or foam. You decide whether there is a correlation!
On another note, it will be great to have Rhonda home tomorrow, and we'll even have some cooler weather to enjoy! The high is supposed to be 86, so we'll be loving having the house open again for awhile!
1 comment:
I think it's a universal boy thing. :-) I'm going to go add you to my blog roll...
Post a Comment