I wondered if I would post things on days where nothing really happened of note. It doesn't seem kind to make you read nothing, but then it doesn't seem kind to not post for weeks while we wait for something to happen in our family to tell you about! So if you don't want to read "nothing," feel free to wait for the next post!
Our week has been crazy busy so far. I work every Monday from the time school ends until about 9:30PM, so that's always a busy start to each week. However, this week Rhonda had to take Sol to hockey tryouts on Monday, which is a feat in itself considering she had to corral all 4 boys and get Sol to the right place and provide the requisite parental encouragement! We had Eli's open house at Preschool last night, my first class of my second to last class for School Counselor Certification tonight, tomorrow Rhonda gets her hair cut at 5:30, we have open house for Sol's new teacher at 6 (old one is moving to CA with her husband who was just transferred there), and then another open house for Josh and Brin, Rhonda's cousin and family who are missionaries in Brazil. We might skip that one, it depends on how the kids are doing. Friday we leave shortly after I'm done work to go to the Lake of the Ozarks for the long weekend and enjoy one last blast of summer! So you wonder why we're tired all the time?
No, we don't do this all the time, and in fact we try really hard to not have a busy schedule, we like to keep things simple! However, we know that as the boys get older that will take more and more work!
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think you should just post whenever you want. I sure do, all the time. And it's fun to catch up. Have a terrific day!
Post a Comment