Thursday, August 14, 2008

Back in school

Well, tomorrow will mark the end of our first week back to school. Solomon and Thad both have good friends from last year in their classes, and seem to like their teachers too! They have been doing pretty well, other than Sol being somewhat challenging the first night of homework (which just happened to be the night I work till 9!) and we are excited about this year, it should be a good one for them! I too am finishing up my first week with kids back to school at the middle school where I work, though I've been officially back on the job for almost 3 weeks now! I know, we start early, crazy but true!:(

So it looks like it's going to rain this weekend, and I really wanted to get the deck stained/sealed/whatever to make it look nice again. Thus, with getting home before 4PM, I decided to start it today! The boys all helped out, and I'll include a couple pics of it, and yes, it is finished! Now we can get back to watching the olympics... We're a bit infatuated with them this year... who am I kidding, every time they're on we are!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I am sad that my kids start school on the 25th. How does time fly like that? Cute pictures, though!

Asher and Ellie's Family said...

So, how well is Canada doing?