Saturday, August 23, 2008

Bedtime Stories


Not stories as in the ones we read to our kids each night before bed. These stories are the kind that we laugh about with each other after the kids are in bed each night! So tonight we put the boys to bed just after 8, as we do all we can to ensure a somewhat pleasant attitude on Sunday morning, one of the hardest mornings to get everyone all going each week. Just a few minutes ago I went in to put some medicine on Eli's face, and he was lying there all cute with a book covering his face. When I moved it, he woke up, seemingly not all the way asleep yet. Here's the conversation we had:

Eli - "...my book?!"

Me - "I'll give it back, I just need to put some medicine on your face."

I put the medicine on and lay the book back down on his face.

Eli - "That's not the page I was on!" So he turned to the right page and layed the book back down on his face.

We never said our children were normal...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your stories!!

Michelle said...

So funny! I love it! ;-) Thanks for sharing. Your boys are hilarious.

kurkel said...

OK...I dont know if that first one went thru so here I go again...

Very funny...I love the book on the face thing. OH and make SURE it is on the right page for reading! LOL...

I need a family blog page...wanna help?