Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day Weekend!

Eli didn't do much behind the boat, but he loved reading in his spiderman pj's!
Thad and Ava on the zip sleds
Ez and Rhonda on the saucer
Sol doing a great job waterskiing with Jared

Sol and Tami on the kneeboards
Rhonda and I slaloming (before she let go of the rope!)
We spent one last weekend at the Lake of the Ozarks with a bunch of family playing in the water this past weekend. I wanted to include some pictures of the fun for your enjoyment, plus I think that people like pictures more than they like reading stuff anyways! Sol did a great job enhancing his waterskiing ability, even started by himself, and Thad learned to ski this weekend! I'll have pictures of that when we get them, we had a slight memory card issue at that time unfortunately!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The saucer looks like so much fun!!

Emmasue#11 said...

I was just looking at Josh & Brin's pictures of the same weekend. It brings back such great memories & its so fun to see the little ones learn to sk!