Sol climbing a tree for some good ones, before I reminded Rhonda that we were told not to climb the trees!
The older Keating boys with their cute little sister Rebecca
The Bailey and Keating boys having lunch before we got started
Ez and Rebecca enjoying the wagon ride on the hayride!
The Spoors joined us for apple fun!
Ezzie loved to take little bites out of his apples...
Eli had to see how many he could find on the ground, until I made him stop that!
And Thad had me help him get some tall ones!
Maybe you'll join us next year??
2 comments:
Looks like you all had a great time! These pictures are so cute! I think Vickie's family is going apple picking this weekend, too! :-)
looks like fun! we're actually hoping to get out to an orchard this upcoming wknd and do some apple picking and corn mazing (if that's an actual word). hopefully we'll have as much fun as you guys did!
Post a Comment