Saturday, September 20, 2008

The Shack

I have to take a moment to let you all know about a book I have just finished reading called The Shack. It's a fiction book about God's love for each of us, individually, and all of us on this earth. I'm not very eloquent with words so I won't pontificate about it, just suggest that you take some time out to read it.
It's the book my parents recommended, and actually bought, for all five of us kids and our families. It has really made me think more about what a personal God really means and made me much more excited to continue working on this relationship. I hope you take time to check it out sometime. You may not agree with all the theology, but you'll be captured by God through it!

2 comments:

Blessed Mama said...

I keep hearing great reviews about the book. I just bought it for my sister, so I'm looking forward to borrowing it.

Michelle said...

Now I want to read it, too...I've been hearing about it, but know nothing about it. Thanks for the plug!