Lest some people look at the video of Ezra saying "my sad," (if you haven't, check it out, it's really funny!) I wanted to let you know that he is really a fun little guy. He is always doing funny things, even though he's getting into the troublesome two's, and likes to try to be ornery sometimes. He loves to smile and is learning to talk, which I think is about the cutest time ever! He has been doing so much better this year, not two years removed from his hospital stay and continual getting sick every two weeks. We're so thankful to God for his health, even though we still get a little scared when he starts to run a fever... So here he is, our little ball of fun!
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He's so cute! And he loves Canada, too! :-) I'm glad that you're enjoying him so much. BTW, after your "my" video, I realized that Natalie calls herself "my," too! Must be an almost 2 year old thing? I don't know if I would have noticed w/out your video...:-0
he has grown sooo much since christmas - wow!!! can't wait to see him again and actually hear him talking, etc!!!
Post a Comment