Mom and her big boys reading about Wild Things - what a great mom!
I went biking with some friends and had an amazing blowout, tore up the rim even! I wish it was while I was doing some gnarly jump or something cool, but really I was stopping and hit a branch, and likely had too much air in the tire! Sounded like a gunshot, and I had to walk the bike out. Luckily, after getting the cash from my 30th birthday present (warranty on the mp3) and buying a new cheaper one, I had almost enough for the new rim, so my riding doesn't have to stop!
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
A picture is worth...
Most of you would likely agree that the answer to the above statement is "a thousand words" so I won't bore you with many this time, just some fun pictures of our family and the entertainment we bring each other!
Our two little batman's (batmen?)
Eli was Superman at his preschool Halloween party
Last week we went to Pizza Street for dinner and there was this crazy awesome balloon guy (yes, J & J, the same one we made fun of and then realized he probably makes more than all of us) and he created one Elmo and three pirates out of balloons for the boys!
Sol got a bee sting on our camping trip and his arm swelled up, and he wanted to share that with you!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
looks like daddy had fun on his day out - hehehe! seeing your batman brings back memories - my kids can't fit into those anymore, but still are wanting to wear them so I finally had to "retire" them, to their dismay! Hope that you guys have fun on Friday - we just woke up to way too much snow, so we are desperately hoping that it will be gone in time to do the trick'or'treating thing! Have fun!
Cute pictures. Sweet ages and stages.
Post a Comment