We spent last weekend at a family campout with a bunch of friends from church, and wanted to eshare some pictures with you all. It was a great weekend, the weather was great, and we had a lot of fun! These are some pictures from my friend Rick, and I'll put some of mine up when i have time to load them! We were really able to let the kids roam free as we had the area all to ourselves, which was really fun for both the kids and us parents! If you live in our area, make sure you find out when we're doing it next year and plan to come along!
All of us on the merrigoround

Rhonda laughing with Anamaye and Pam

Rick with Ezzie, busted up face and all!

Sol and some friends playing in the creek

Andrew and I led worship on Sunday morning
2 comments:
Looks like fun!!! (Except for the fact that you were camping...HA!) No, seriously, it looks like you all had a blast.
Sad we missed it. And I had no idea you could lead worship. You've been holding out...
Post a Comment