I wanted to share this picture of Ezzie and Rhonda gardening with you all, both looking so cute!
Thursday, October 2, 2008
A Beautiful Fall
So Rhonda returned to us, and it was another beautiful afternoon here. We've had a remarkably perfect fall, with days around 70 to 80 degrees and nights down to around 50-60. It's been getting cooler at night, so now we have our windows closed at night, but we're really enjoying the days for sure! Getting a bit cold to ride my bike in the morning, today it was 44 when i went, but at least I can bundle up!
I wanted to share this picture of Ezzie and Rhonda gardening with you all, both looking so cute!
I wanted to share this picture of Ezzie and Rhonda gardening with you all, both looking so cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow - it must be much nicer there than here!!! Today I had the kids bundled up in long sleeves, jeans and jackets. There were even 2 kids that came to the bus stop in mitts and neck scarves!!! So not fair!!!
Post a Comment