Thursday, October 30, 2008

Getting the Pumpkin

We spent some time yesterday getting pumpkins for Halloween, and had lots of fun playing at the little pumpkin and vegetable farm near our house. Unlike many pumpkin farms, this one was free to play around in and our boys had a blast! They each got to pick out their own little pumpkin to paint at home, and we got a big one to carve as well! Here are some pictures for you to enjoy!
As I type I'm now sitting by our first wood fire at our home, we finally converted the fireplace back to wood from the non-working gas that it was! Paul and Sharon came over and Paul and I worked on it for a bit and got a new gas line for the dryer put in and also took out the gas line for the fireplace and got it all set up. Now I can type all nice and cozy like!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a great family picture!

Michelle said...

Very cute family pictures, and typing all nice and cozy like is always a bonus.

Peter Jones said...

Loved seeing the picture of all of you together. Such cute little-boy smiles. Wish we could see you in person!
Julie