I've neglected to post anything for a bit, I guess I would say that either I've been busy or not much has happened in our lives recently! Probably the former, as I went back to work at the school this week for registration, and Rhonda leaves tomorrow to go and visit with my family in Regina, Saskatchewan. Yes, that was italicized, and I am supremely jealous but alas after two months off I had to be working at this time... But it is nice that she's able to get up there and spend some time with my family, and I'm grateful that she wants to do this, lots of people wouldn't want to spend so much time with their in-laws! My mom Nancy is still recovering from her liver resection surgery in May and the trip was initially to help them move into their new house, but as new houses are often late, this is no exception. Hopefully they don't end up just staring at each other the whole time and get crazy, we'll need Rhonda to be set to jump back in when she gets home! The house just won't be the same without mom around!
Happily, I was able to get one project done for her this week that she has been waiting patiently (most of the time) for the last 4 years for, the trip and transition are in for our new sliding door. I won't bore you with the details, but it has taken a lot longer than it should have for this to be accomplished! 
Other than all of this, our lives have been going well, and the boys and I are looking forward to building a pushcart this weekend while mom is away. We'll be sure to share what we create sometime soon!
2 comments:
Hi Dustin and Rhonda, I'm so glad to be the first one to comment on your blog! I'm glad to be able to keep up with your lives! Derek looked over my shoulder and said "Cool, he has pictures on his blog" I will get pictures on mine probably starting monday night, because a friend is coming over to show me how! Woo hoo! But come on over and check mine out, even without pictures I've been posting every day. I guess I just have a lot to say. :-) I think if you click on my name at the top it will take you right to my blog.
:-) Michelle
Hey Duff:
What a great blog!!
I'm sorry you didn't get to go to Regina, but at least Rhonda could go.
I'm sure she'll be thrilled about finishing the sliding door!
Good luck with all you 5 men together!!
We just had Ethan and Alison over. Phil was so happy to see them!!
I hope you have a great weekend!
love,
Janny
Post a Comment