We were at Raging Rivers Waterpark on Saturday with Solomon and Thad, and had a really great time. We left Eli and Ez with grandma and spent some time playing with the older boys! We both were glad that we only had to pay for one ticket (thanks to the reading program at school) because the waterpark wasn't all that big! We did all have fun though, which is the main thing.
Anyhow, while we were standing in line for one of the slides, Sol and I had the following conversation:
Sol: Dad, you have a bug on your forehead.
Me, swatting at my forehead.
Sol: No dad, on your upper forehead.
At which time Rhonda begins laughing uncontrollably, and continues through the rest of this conversation.
Me: Sol, I only have one forehead!
Sol: No dad, you have three, see? One, two, three. (points at my middle forehead, and then my two corners.)
Me: Thanks a lot!
Rhonda: That has to go on the blog, hon!
I suppose this is why they say "turnabout is fair play," for all the times I've made fun of my own dad. However, this time Sol was totally serious, at least until he figured out that he'd said something funny, at which time he didn't really understand but he and Thad had a lot of fun counting my foreheads for the rest of the day. I'll try to find a good picture to attach so you can decide for yourself how many foreheads I have!
Dustin
4 comments:
Your blog looks great we have not but anything up on blog yet. but there is a few pictures.
http://thelifeofourfamily.blogspot.com/
That, my friend, is hysterical! And that is one of the things I love most about blogs: funny little boy conversations with their parents.
as someone also with at least three foreheads (and growing), that was TOO funny!
it has been a long time, my friends, and you have four beautiful children. All boys!
We are now living in Boulder County (that's where the best help is), and are doing as well as always, if you know what I mean.
I shall have to keep better tabs on my Hotmail account from now on. Great to hear from you!
Jeff
Ah yes, this was definitely a funny one!!!
Post a Comment