Wednesday, July 23, 2008

First Time Bloggers



Well, here it finally is! I've decided it's time Rhonda and I joined the world of blogging, hopefully I'll be able to convince her to add to this as well! For now, let me begin by saying a big thank you to all our family and friends who journeyed down this road before us and have helped to pave the way! To you all - Let's hope we've learned from your mistakes! Just Kidding... Sort of :)




We're enjoying a cooler day in St. Louis today, after at least a week of upper 90s it's nice to be able to turn off the A/C and open the windows! We just finished a super week of hanging out with Uncle Jesse and Auntie Jenna from Regina, SK, after they finished up their 2 month tour of Europe! It was tons of fun, and I'll include some pictures from our time together! Highlights were definitely going to the Lake of the Ozarks for some waterskiing fun, and hitting the City Museum yesterday! The boys had a super time and got to reaquaint their aunt and uncle with what it's like to spend a week with four boys, energy, crankiness, smiles and laughter, book reading, and all!










Thanks Jenna and Jesse for including us on your trip home, it was great to have you here!










No comments: