Just wanted to let you know what I (Rhonda) am consumed with right now...we are done with diapers these days at the Bailey "house" (yes, still homeless so we need those quotes). So now we just have a little boy pooping in underwear instead of diapers. Yes, it's gross but to those of you without kids, somehow it really is progress. :-) So our littlest man is learning to be big.
I'm thinking a family update is due because I keep talking to people that don't have any idea what we're doing (and we don't either half of the time). After a really crazy hard summer we are trying to get back into our groove. Dustin is back at work now and we are planning on homeschooling our boys this year starting after we settle in the new house. I can't deal with homeschooling and potty training while fixing up the house and moving in for sure. We are supposed to close on the 28th and are trying to move it up sooner so we can bestow our love and care on our foreclosure buy before moving in.:-)
If you think of us, pray for us. Like I said it has been a hard summer and there is a lot of adjustment and sadness still in our family for sure. Even through our hard times though we have had an amazing amount of blessing from God. That has been so encouraging to us both. I hope you all have had a great summer.
Friday, August 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad for the update. We think of you often and have prayed throughout for your strength through this season. We'll continue to pray for your adjustment and that your closing will be smooth and fixing it up and settling in as well. Lots of love from all of us!!
The Joneses
Post a Comment