Sol and Thad (and most of St. Louis) are totally obsessing over the Cardinals right now. They might just get into the playoffs after all--who knew?! I am enjoying being pulled into baseball by my nutty boys. It has always been a yawn of a sport to me. I was thankful that if I had to have a sport loving husband that his sport was basketball--at least they MOVE when they play that sport. So, now my boys are really, really into baseball this year and I'm even getting into it--more than just tolerating it. I was surprised by it and then just thinking about how that is one of the really fun parts of being a mom--to get to see life through your kids eyes sometimes. That is one thing that I'm really enjoying about this fall. Their baseball obsession, their school life, everything. Don't get me wrong, they are obnoxiously loud and sometimes fight over the most ridiculous things but for the most part I am just LOVING being their mom. What a fun age they're at right now! SO, here is a picture of enjoying the beautiful weather in our wond
Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Enjoying the Fall
Well, we have missed a ton on here. We went to Canada this summer and had a wonderful time up there and made several trips to the lake and went to ball games and had all sorts of fun. I'm going to skip all of that though since the thought of even highlighting all that we neglected to post is a bit overwhelming. I'm just going to live in the now--and enjoy it.
Sol and Thad (and most of St. Louis) are totally obsessing over the Cardinals right now. They might just get into the playoffs after all--who knew?! I am enjoying being pulled into baseball by my nutty boys. It has always been a yawn of a sport to me. I was thankful that if I had to have a sport loving husband that his sport was basketball--at least they MOVE when they play that sport. So, now my boys are really, really into baseball this year and I'm even getting into it--more than just tolerating it. I was surprised by it and then just thinking about how that is one of the really fun parts of being a mom--to get to see life through your kids eyes sometimes. That is one thing that I'm really enjoying about this fall. Their baseball obsession, their school life, everything. Don't get me wrong, they are obnoxiously loud and sometimes fight over the most ridiculous things but for the most part I am just LOVING being their mom. What a fun age they're at right now! SO, here is a picture of enjoying the beautiful weather in our wond
erful woods today. I try not to think of all of the snakes that they are cuddling with when they are burrowing down under their forts but so far so good!
Sol and Thad (and most of St. Louis) are totally obsessing over the Cardinals right now. They might just get into the playoffs after all--who knew?! I am enjoying being pulled into baseball by my nutty boys. It has always been a yawn of a sport to me. I was thankful that if I had to have a sport loving husband that his sport was basketball--at least they MOVE when they play that sport. So, now my boys are really, really into baseball this year and I'm even getting into it--more than just tolerating it. I was surprised by it and then just thinking about how that is one of the really fun parts of being a mom--to get to see life through your kids eyes sometimes. That is one thing that I'm really enjoying about this fall. Their baseball obsession, their school life, everything. Don't get me wrong, they are obnoxiously loud and sometimes fight over the most ridiculous things but for the most part I am just LOVING being their mom. What a fun age they're at right now! SO, here is a picture of enjoying the beautiful weather in our wond
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment