Monday, July 11, 2011

More Birthday Fun!


















Since the last post we've done a lot of celebrating. We celebrated our last day of school where the boys tried to stump Daddy with their electric game that they made about the Constitutional Convention. I've got to say, my Canadian husband did pretty well--the bulb lit up with nearly every answer that he gave! That night we also celebrated Ezra's graduation from "preschool". OK, he dropped out and we finished it at home but the preschool our other three went to made a HUGE deal out of graduation so for the sake of pictures I had to do SOMETHING, right?

We had birthdays for Thad and Eli as well. We've had a lot of fun celebrating how big all our boys are getting. Sol started out the birthday season and now I'm the only one left. The boys are now 5, 7, 9, and 11 and it is super fun. I love holding my friends' babies but I don't miss it, this age is lots of fun. I hope that you enjoy checking out the pics. Rhonda :-)

No comments: