So I haven't posted on here much recently, and today is a day that I wanted to make sure I leave a little note on here. I sometimes used this blog to commemorate special days/occasions, and today, December 13, is my mom's birthday. So happy birthday mom:) I hope wherever you are you can hear or feel or just know how much we miss you and how much we love you back here on earth. I'm sorry you didn't get to see 53 with us here, although I know you like it better where you are, and we can't wait to see you again.
The boys and I began reading the Chronicles of Narnia last Christmas, while up at my mom and dad's place, and just this past week we finished the last chapter of the last book. It was worth it, reading about their trip to Aslan's Land and all that was there, who they saw and such. Heroes of Narnia like Tumnas the fawn, and Reepicheep the mouse. The boys loved it for the conclusion to a story with so many characters they had fallen in love with; I loved it because it reminded me of heaven and where you are now. I love you mom, happy birthday.
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment