Since I've last posted a lot has happened in our lives, and I guess that's why this post has been so long in coming! We're within a month and 3 days of closing on the sale of our house, which also means that we're within a month and 3 days of being homeless! We have been frantically looking for a new place to live, while being rather picky about what we want to spend our money on. We almost bought a place a couple weeks ago, which we were both really excited about, but the people decided that unless we offered their asking price (about5K beyond our absolute highest ability) they were pulling their house off the market, and so they did. I was crushed, but we've been able to move on and hopefully find something that, while definitely a "fixer upper," is hopefully well within our budget and will be big enough for our family. We'll keep you updated on how that goes, we submitted a contract today so we're waiting to see what happens.
I need to share some pictures so that you know what we're up to around here, the boys keep asking us to video them, or get pictures, and post them on the blog, so here they come! The first ones, which might be all for this post, are of Eli's Preschool graduation:)
No comments:
Post a Comment