
Dustin is gone this weekend at the annual father-son
campout with our church. This year he was feeling very brave and decided to take Ezra too leaving me with, well, NO ONE to care for all weekend! So, since we now have a house and have less than 3 weeks until moving day, I spent the day packing boxes. My mom came over for the afternoon and we now have lots of piles of boxes like this one in various rooms of the house. It will probably weird out the boys a bit but will hopefully make Dustin smile to see so much done. :)
3 comments:
SO very excited that the house worked out!
please post pictures!
(I'm sure I speak for everyone)
& yeah, it will probably weird out the boys, but they will start to get what is really happening!
yippee!
ew! i remember that look and this is just the beginning - EW!!! it probably is a bit easier doing it without the boys underfoot (duff included - hehehe!) so that was cool that he took all of them. Good luck with all the rest of your packing - I know it isn't fun, but it will be nice to be in your new house - i can't wait to see pics with your stuff in it!!!
So you got the house? What's it like?
Julie
Post a Comment