Thursday, March 19, 2009

Bathroom Fun!

This week has been my spring break, as well as the boys', and Rhonda and I decided to make use of this week off to hit our master bathroom hard and try to get a lot of it renovated.  It began with taking all the old stuff out, the vanity, toilet, old tile, etc.  and then in went some new drywall, and as of today all the new tile is in as well!  I'll be grouting in the morning, if anyone's bored and wants to come over...  and while I've been working, the boys have been busying themselves doing some projects as well!  The pictures are out of order, but suffice it to say we tore OUT the small nasty tile from the 60s and put IN the nicer, bigger clipped tile with little 2 inch accent squares!  The diamond pattern on the floors was much harder than the regular pattern on the walls for sure.  Credit for the design goes to Rhonda, I just put it in!  Couldn't have done the floor without her, or not as well for sure!





4 comments:

Blessed Mama said...

Lookin' good, guys!

Peter Jones said...

Looks good! That's a big project to tackle.
Julie

Josh and Brin said...

spring BREAK, dustin. don't you americans know how to relax ;) ~brin

Josh and Brin said...

oh, yeah. i forgot. you're canadian.
it looks great, i am happy for you.