So it's been 13 days since my last post, and that means 12 days since we left Canada. Feels like longer, and shorter. Our trip was great, and it's always an adjustment coming home, which I guess is my excuse for not posting for awhile. That and things are just very busy again. I'm teaching a Sunday School class on grief, and working to keep my private counseling practice busy, as well as working my regular job. Rhonda has born the brunt of helping the kids readjust to school and routine, which has gone easier with some of the boys than others. We all miss our Canadian family tons, and can't wait to see them all again. So I leave you with two things - a picture of the amazing (and very all-consuming project) quilt that Rhonda made my folks, and especially my mom, for Christmas. It's so awesome to have a wife who loves my parents too!
Secondly, a commercial I saw while at a conference today in Jefferson City. Just for laughs...
No comments:
Post a Comment