Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Working at the Lake

We spent last weekend working at the lake house. Our whole family went, as well as Paul and Sharon (whose house it is), Bruce and Jake and Mason, and another friend Pete. The purpose of the trip was to put in new windows and siding on the porch area, and we were successful! It was a lot of work, and it was pretty cold, but we got it done and have the pictures to prove it! The boys had a good time helping work, and being little "blacksmiths" with the fire we used to keep warm! Sol and Thad had fun with their cousins, they all watched Seven Brides for Seven Brothers together, which resulted in some wrestling, and all in all they had a really good time!





2 comments:

Kevin said...

I need more pictures. Thanks for all your hard work. I plan on coming out next year to benefit from it. I'm assuming the new windows will be easier to open and close.

Kevin said...

I like how you said you read my blog for WEEKLY entertainment. So you must follow it to recognize that I am posting once a week.

The problem is I'm not sure which one of you wrote the comment. So I guess you need to sign them.