Thad, Eli, and Ezzie got to talk to Grandma and Grandpa Bailey on the phone tonite, and each one had a great time talking about what's going on in their lives, plans for our Christmas visit, and just whatever crazy stuff they had to say! It's nice to be able to connect like this, and while Thad talked the other two took the time to play!
One last note - tonight when I was reading to Thad and Eli, Thad asked me why geese fly south for the winter. I started telling him about how it gets cold and the geese head for warmer weather, about to pontificate about how Florida doesn't get very cold at all, when Eli pipes up with:
"No, it's because it's too far to walk!"
And this is what my life has become. Dad, now I can feel the pain I put you through! :)
2 comments:
That was beyond belief cute. Thank you. And he's right about the geese, you know...
those boys crack me up
Post a Comment