c
The day finally came this week, when our wood stove installation was complete! It happened on Monday while I was at work until 9:30PM unfortunately, but when I got home the house was VERY nice and toasty! In fact, when I got home the first thing I had to do (after bringing wood up to the house!) was to take off my sweater! It has been 3 full days now, and our furnace hasn't run ONCE! The main level stays around 75 F, and the upstairs around the same! It's pretty fun to enjoy the wood heat, and be able to sit around in a t shirt and feel very comfortable! For our 14th anniversary Rhonda and I bought each other various tools for the fire, an ash bucket, tools, and a little humidifier pot to put some moisture back into the air. Hope you enjoy the pictures and can come and stay warm with us sometime this winter!
As an aside, if you ever need a stove installed or a chimney swept, check out A+ Chimney Services, they took great care of us!
No comments:
Post a Comment