This has been an eventful last month, with us being gone to the lake three weekends and then camping last weekend, bringing us to a full month of weekends away from home! It's been a lot of fun times with friends, so I thot I'd share some pictures of what we've been up to. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so I'll just let them do the talking! oh, but so you have one explanation, the one of me holding the papers is the swearing in ceremony when I received my US citizenship. Long process finally over! And above, our church family at the family campout last weekend!
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
This has been an eventful last month, with us being gone to the lake three weekends and then camping last weekend, bringing us to a full month of weekends away from home! It's been a lot of fun times with friends, so I thot I'd share some pictures of what we've been up to. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so I'll just let them do the talking! oh, but so you have one explanation, the one of me holding the papers is the swearing in ceremony when I received my US citizenship. Long process finally over! And above, our church family at the family campout last weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment