Monday, May 3, 2010

Where do our giggles go?

Tonight as I was playing Pop Up Pirates with Ezra (Thanks Uncle Garrett and Auntie Laurel, we still love it) I was wondering where in the world do our giggles go? Now, you all know that I can giggle with the best for sure but those times seem to be so few and far between once we get all in the middle of life and stuff. So, at some point we apparently become too mature for giggling to the point of drooling like Ezra did tonight over a silly plastic pirate! OK, I'll be honest--I can do without the nasty goo dripping from my mouth but seriously, where did those really hard belly laughing giggles go anyways?! Hope you enjoy Ezra enjoying himself!

2 comments:

The Bailey Crew said...

i love it! and it makes b and i laugh too - you need to thank him for the giggles that he passed on to his uncle and aunt :)

Blessed Mama said...

That's awesome. That's why we have kids, then grandkids--to make sure we keep giggling. Thanks for sharing and making me giggle. :)