Today was the day we finally had good enough weather to put up the zip line. It has been kinda cold for me to want to get out and do it (I know, I'm a wimp of a Canadian!) It was really nice today, about 50, so we got out the chain saw and loppers and started clearing enough area to put it in. In the yard picture it would be just to the right of the little clearing you can see in the woods. We got it all done, and have been able to play on it today. I've also had time to clean up some brush and burn it, always a fun time! The boys want their Canadian aunts and uncles to know how much they love their Christmas gift, especially now that it's out of the box and up in a tree!!
Thanks Uncle Braden and Auntie Carrie, Uncle Garrett and Auntie Laurel, Uncle Jesse, and Auntie Jenna! You'll have to come visit soon and try it with us!
No comments:
Post a Comment