Well, this morning Z woke up a bit foul, I kinda think he's tired from a general lack of sleep that we've experienced on this trip so far! At least he and I have, I hung out till about 11 last night and was awoken by Z and Sol and Thad about 7 this morning, so spent some time watching Justice League with my boys until everyone else got up around 9!
However foul Z feels, his auntie Jenna can usually get him to be nicer, until it came to his older brothers getting to go out in the cold and snow and him not! He became upset, and as auntie Jenna was the only one in there with him, he just wouldn't settle down until dad said it was ok to get him in his warm clothes and come outside. Minus 25 or not, we got out for a little driveway sledding, snowball throwing, and snow fort building. Amazingly tho, we don't have quite enough snow piled up for a good fort yet, so I had to do some shoveling! It was definitely a good time tho, let's hope mom had fun during her afternoon of shopping!
3 comments:
Glad you made it safely...finally. Looks like you have been able to get out in the snow a little. Merry Christmas to your family!
-25?!? THAT is completely unfathomable to a Californian like myself...I can't even begin to imagine that. How were you all outside, with your faces exposed, and they didn't freeze and break off?!?
Auntie Jenna ROCKS!!!
Post a Comment